- The Abstract must be typed into the Abstract Submission Form.
- Abstracts are restricted to 3000 characters (including spaces, title, authors and institutions).
- It may not contain any tables or graphs and is restricted to ASCII-characters only*. Please note, that an abstract prepared in a program like Windows Word may contain non-ASCII characters.
- References in the text have to be cited at the end of the abstract (they must fit in the 3000 characters).
- All content of the abstract is in the sole responsibility of the author(s) of the abstract.
- You can preview the abstract during the submission process. Abstracts will be printed exactly as they appear in the preview.
- Only at this stage editing of your abstract will be possible.
- The receipt of your abstract submission will be confirmed by e-mail.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the proceedings of the 20th Annual Congress of the ECSS, preconditioned the first author has paid registration fee by the 1st of May 2015.
* To make sure your abstract only contains ASCII characters, copy-paste the text first to a text-editor like Windows Notepad, then "Save As..." and set Encoding to "ANSI". Example: Please find an abstract submission example here.