Mini-oral submission is only open to those who have submitted an abstract before the deadline of abstract submission and have been accepted to present their work in the mini-oral format. Notification to authors about acceptance and presentation format is the 1st of April 2015. For more information on the presentation formats, please click here.
Wishing to use modern, environmentally friendly technologies all posters will be presented electronically in the presentation format of mini-oral. Therefore, there will be no need for printing, carrying and pinning posters in the conference area. Printed posters will not be accepted for presentation.
Mini-oral submission opens 15th of May 2015.
Deadline for mini-oral submission is the 15th of June 2015.
Important notice: The deadline for submitting your mini-oral is June 15th 2015. If you miss this deadline, you will not be able to present your mini-oral at the ECSS Malmö 2015 congress.
Mini-oral upload instructions
Please read carefully the instructions below regarding the creation and submission of your mini-oral.
1. Creation of your mini-oral with PowerPoint or any other software, to be transferred to PDF.
These instructions are written for PowerPoint, but are applicable to any other software you may wish to use. Use PowerPoint 2003 or newer, and set the dimensions of your mini-oral to: 16:9 wide-screen in landscape (horizontal) orientation.
- Number of pages (slides): four (4).
- Mini-oral file size is a max of 4 MB.
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast.
- Minimum suggested font size: 24 (20 for references).
- For embedded images prefer .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi.
- Do not use animated effects, “animations” and videos.
- Before submitting, save your mini-oral as a PDF file, see instruction here.
2. Submission of your mini-oral
- Access your ECSS account, by clicking here.
- Follow the upload link provided behind mini-oral in the “submitted abstracts” section of your ECSS account.
- Depending on the file size of your mini-oral and your internet connection, the submission process may take from seconds to several minutes.