To successfully apply for the YIA 2015 all requirements must be met within the requested deadlines!
- You paid your ECSS Membership 2015 and became an ECSS Student Member 2015 or ECSS Member 2015: before 15th February 2015
- You submitted your signed and stamped YIA Verification Form 2015*: before 15th February 2015
- You submitted only one paper as first author for participation in the YIA 2015: before 15th February 2015
- You are 32 years of age or younger at the time of ECSS Malmö 2015 (born after 27th June 1982)
- You are a student or PhD student at a university or graduate less than 2 years after your PhD
- As previous YIA winner, you do not take part in the same category again (oral/mini-oral)
- You paid your registration fee for ECSS Malmö 2015: before 1st May 2015
- There will be no extension of the deadline for YIA applications, regardless of a potential extension of the abstract submission deadline
- To track your YIA application status, please log on to your ECSS Account
- Abstract submission will only be accepted online
- Incomplete YIA applications will not be considered for the YIA**
- Application is only possible in the presentation formats oral and mini-oral
*The YIA Verification Form 2015 should be verified by an authorized person (Head of Institute) in the YIA applicants department who should also certify that the YIA applicant has made an independent and reasonable contribution to the work submitted for presentation.
**Please note, that YIA Verification Forms 2015 sent in or ECSS Memberships 2015 paid after the 15th February 2015 will not be considered.