ECSS and Gatorade Sports Science Institute promote the “GSSI Young Scholar Travel Grant”. This travel grant is offered to young scholars from outside of Europe to attend the annual ECSS congress. Young researchers (32 years of age or younger at the time of ECSS Vienna 2016; born after 9th June 1983) working in the field of sports nutrition and hydration are encouraged to apply by submitting an online application form (CV, publication list and letter of motivation), two letters of recommendation together with the abstract to the ECSS. ECSS membership is mandatory.
All applications will undergo thorough review. Three candidates shall be receiving a grant of Two Thousand Euro (2.000 €) each, to cover travel expenses to the 21st annual congress of the European College of Sport Science – ECSS Vienna 2016.
Application complete only by submitting:
- the application form
- two letters of recommendation
- the abstract that has been submitted for the presentation
- Abstract submission deadline for ECSS Vienna 2016: 15th of February 2016
- Application (application form, recommendation letters) deadline: 15th of March 2016
- Notification to applicants: 1st of April 2016