The annual Congress of the European College of Sport Science is organized on 6th to 9th July 2016 in Vienna, Austria.
The congress theme is Crossing Boarders through Sport Science which is empasized in the scientific programme of the congress. As multidisciplinary congress the target group contains sport and exercise as well as sport medicine scientists around the world. The ECSS aims to support the career development of young upcoming scientists and with this in mind a young investigators award (YIA) is organized every year within the framework of the annual congress. The ECSS YIA is very prestigious award in the field of sport science. For more information about the invited scientific programme, please click here.
Press Conference will be organized on Wednesday, 6th July 2016 at 9:45 - 10:15 in room N2 (Level 1.).
- ECSS.tv YouTube Channel - A lot of information about the ECSS, congress videos, scientific sessions from previous congresses and much more
- European Database of Sport Science (EDSS) - Access to all of the book of abstracts from the previous ECSS congresses through your ECSS account
- ECSS.tv - Scientific sessions from previous congresses provided to ECSS members
- European Journal of Sport Science (EJSS) - Our official journal publishing a lot of high quality sport science all year round
- Plenary session “Crossing cultures and nations”
- Plenary session on "Promoting physical activity – environmental and economic health approaches"
- Plenary session on "Crossing borders through technology"
- ECSS Exchange Partners at ECSS Vienna 2016 – MR 31.05.2016
- 2nd ECSS Bengt Saltin Run 2016 – MR 23.05.2016
- Press Conference at ECSS Vienna 2016 - MR 10.05.2016
- Invited session "New discoveries in cellular cross-talk between skeletal muscle, its microvascular endothelium and vital organs underpin the importance of an active lifestyle"
- Plenary session on “Crossing the limits of impairment – lessons from neuromuscular and cardiovascular function after spinal cord injury”
- Record number of abstracts submitted for ECSS Vienna 2016 – MR 08.03.2016
- ECSS Featuring Susanna Hedenborg – MR 08.03.2016
- ECSS Young Investigators Award: best quality science on display since 1996 – MR 16.12.2015
- Call for abstracts: ECSS Vienna 2016 – MR 15.12.2015
- ECSS Vienna 2016 – Crossing Borders through Sport Science - MR 18.09.2015
Please find more ECSS Media Releases - here.