To participate in ECSS Vienna 2016, you are asked to register for the congress. Registration is only possible online.
- To register for the 21st annual congress ECSS Vienna 2016, first you will be asked to create an ECSS account.
- Your registration will be completed with the payment of registration fee, but does not need to be conducted immediately. Payment is NOT required to submit an abstract.
- The registration system will be open by 15th of December 2015
- Registration will only be possible via the congress website.
- If you have problems with online registration please contact the secretariat by e-mail for instructions
- Please note: Final deadline for presenting author’s to pay their registration fees is 1st of May 2016.
- enter/create your ECSS Account
- go to "my Congress data administration"
- Generate your invoice
- Pay your congress registration fee
- Print out your Invoice/Receipt