- The Abstract must be typed into the Abstract Submission Form.
- Abstracts are restricted to 3000 characters (including spaces, title, authors and institutions).
- It may not contain any tables or graphs and is restricted to ASCII-characters only*. Please note, that an abstract prepared in a program like Windows Word may contain non-ASCII characters.
- References in the text have to be cited at the end of the abstract (they must fit in the 3000 characters).
- All content of the abstract is in the sole responsibility of the author(s) of the abstract.
- You can preview the abstract during the submission process. Abstracts will be printed exactly as they appear in the preview.
- Only at this stage editing of your abstract will be possible.
- The receipt of your abstract submission will be confirmed by e-mail.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the proceedings of the 22nd Annual Congress of the ECSS, preconditioned the first author has paid registration fee by 1st May 2017.
* To make sure your abstract only contains ASCII characters, copy-paste the text first to a text-editor like Windows Notepad, then "Save As..." and set Encoding to "ANSI". Example: Please find an abstract submission example here.