E-poster submission is only open to those who have submitted an abstract before the deadline of abstract submission and have been accepted to present their work in the e-Poster format. Notification to authors about acceptance and presentation format is the 1st April 2017. For more information on the presentation formats, please click here.
E-poster submission opens 15th May 2017.
Deadline for e-Poster submission is the 15th June 2017.
Important notice: The deadline for submitting your e-Poster is 15th June 2017. If you miss this deadline, you will not be able to present your mini-oral or make your e-Poster available at the ECSS MetropolisRuhr 2017 congress.
E-poster upload instructions
Please read carefully the instructions below regarding the creation and submission of your e-poster.
1. Creation of your e-poster with PowerPoint or any other software, to be transferred to PDF.
These instructions are written for PowerPoint, but are applicable to any other software you may wish to use. Use PowerPoint 2003 or newer, and set the dimensions of your poster to: 140 cm (55 in) width x 79 (31 in) cm height, in landscape (horizontal) orientation.
- Number of pages (slides): one (1).
- E-poster file size is a max of 2 MB.
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast.
- Minimum suggested font size: 24 (20 for references).
- For embedded images prefer .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi.
- Do not use animated effects, “animations” and videos.
- Before submitting, save your poster as a PDF file, see instruction here.
2. Submission of your e-poster
- Access your ECSS account, by clicking here.
- Follow the upload link provided behind e-poster in the “submitted abstracts” section of your ECSS account.
- Depending on the file size of your e-poster and your internet connection, the submission process may take from seconds to several minutes.
Please find an e-poster model here.