Extended abstract submission closes on 1st March 2017.
An author may submit a maximum of one abstract as first author.
- enter/create your ECSS account
- go to “myCongress data administration”
- submit your abstract following the link “Send an abstract” (we accept only online abstract submissions!)
- preview and confirm the abstract you intend to submit
- receive your notification about acceptance in your ECSS account on 1st April 2017
- pay your registration fee before 1st May 2017 – abstracts will be deleted in those accounts not paid
- edit your personal details if needed
- check your registration status
- print your Invoice/Receipt/Letter of acceptance/Letter of presentation from your ECSS account
Your registration will only be c o m p l e t e d by p a y m e n t of registration fee.
An author may submit a maximum of one abstract as first author. The submitted abstract must be presented at the congress by the first author. It is possible to appear as co-author on other abstracts. Please note that after your submission further changes cannot be accepted.
Important information: Congress registration for the first author is obligatory before 1st May 2017 - not paying registration fee by that deadline will result in exclusion from the scientific program and the Book of Abstracts.
Abstract submission deadline and important dates of the congress, please click here.
Young Investigators Award
There is now abstract submission extension for the YIA competition. All abstracts that should be considered for the YIA must be labelled appropriately within the abstract submission process. Please check detailed information on the YIA before you choose to apply for the YIA. Please note that supplementary material and verification forms must be submitted additionally to successfully apply for the YIA.
GSSI Nutrition Award
Abstracts submitted in the area of nutrition may opt in to apply for the GSSI Nutrition Award during the abstract submission process.
Aspetar Excellence in Football Research Award
Abstracts submitted in the field of football (soccer) science may opt in to apply for the Aspetar Excellence in Football Research Award during the abstract submission process.