It has been a long-standing tradition that the German Tennis Federation nominates an award for national and international researchers in the field of tennis.
In 2017, this award will take place during the ECSS Congress Metropolis Ruhr (5th - 8th July, Essen, Germany).
- Only young investigators under the age of 35 will be accepted
- Participants have to submit their oral presentation during the official submission period (15th December 2016 - 15th February 2017)
- The abstract must be submitted as an oral presentation and it has to accepted for the scientific programme
- All tennis related submissions from the fields of Sports Medicine & Physiology, Biomechanics & Neuromuscular and Social Sciences & Humanities will be accepted
- Selected candidates have to present their work during a specifically addressed oral presentation session during the congress
- A jury from the local scientific committee will attend this session and define the winner or a maximum of two winners
- The total prize money amounts to 2.000 €
- A split is possible for two winners
- The prize will be awarded during the ECSS Congress by the congress presidents