ECSS and Gatorade Sports Science Institute promote the “GSSI Young Scholar Travel Grant”. This travel grant is offered to young scholars from “outside of Europe” to attend the annual ECSS congress. Young researchers (32 years of age or younger at the time of ECSS MetropolisRuhr 2017; born after 8th July 1984) working in the field of sports nutrition and hydration are encouraged to apply by submitting an online application form (CV, publication list and letter of motivation), two letters of recommendation together with the abstract to the ECSS. ECSS membership is mandatory.
All applications will undergo thorough review. Four candidates shall be receiving a grant of Two Thousand Euro (2,000 €) each, to cover travel expenses to the 22nd annual congress of the European College of Sport Science – ECSS MetropolisRuhr 2017.
Please download your application form here.
Application complete only by submitting:
- the application form
- two letters of recommendation
- the abstract that has been submitted for the presentation
- Abstract submission deadline for ECSS MetropolisRuhr 2017: 15th February 2017
- Application (application form, recommendation letters) deadline: 15th March 2017
- Notification to applicants: 1st April 2017