How to submit your abstractAn author may submit a maximum of one abstract as first author.
- go to “myCongress data administration”
- submit your abstract following the link “Send an abstract” (we accept only online abstract submissions!) enter/create your ECSS account
- preview and confirm the abstract you intend to submit
- receive your notification about acceptance in your ECSS account on the 1st April 2018
- pay your registration fee before the 1st May 2018 – abstracts from the accounts that have not paid the registration fee will be deleted
- edit your personal details if needed
- check your registration status
- print your Invoice/Receipt/Letter of acceptance/Letter of presentation from your ECSS account
Your registration will only be c o m p l e t e d by p a y m e n t of registration fee.
An author may submit a maximum of one abstract as first author. The submitted abstract must be presented at the congress by the first author. It is possible to appear as co-author on other abstracts. Please note that after your submission further changes cannot be accepted.
Important information: Congress registration for the first author is obligatory before 1st May 2018 - not paying registration fee by that deadline will result in exclusion from the scientific program and the Book of Abstracts.
Abstract submission deadline and important dates of the congress, please click here.