We are pleased to announce that, due to the rescheduling of the congress to 28 - 30 October 2020, we will re-open the abstract submission portal. This will provide the opportunity for new research that had not been previously available to feature in the congress.
Chair Scientific Board
University of Copenhagen, Dept. of Biomedical Sciences / DENMARK
We strongly encourage and accept the submission of:
1. New abstracts,
2. Previously rejected abstracts provided there has been an improvement in the quality of the research since the original submission.
Please note, that if you have already submitted an abstract and it has been accepted, you do not need to re-submit your abstract. You also, cannot submit a second abstract.
Guidance for submitting abstracts
- You will be able to apply for the 3 types of presentation: oral, conventional poster and E poster. Do note, that due to limited capacity, there will be few places available in the oral presentation.
- the Submissions section of the congress website to find out about the three types of presentations that can be applied for and the five disciplinary fields.
- Familiarise yourself with the Key Dates for submission.
- Follow the instructions on the How to Submit page.
- Please note that the abstract submission portal closes on 03 August 2020 11:59 CEST.
- You will be informed if your abstract has been accepted by 04 September 2020 via your ECSS Account. You will receive an email notifying you when that information is available and by when you must pay for your registration.
- Register for the congress, if you have not already done so, by 03 August 2020 11:59 CEST to receive the early bird discount.
- Full details to register can be found on the How to Register page.
- Familiarize yourself with the Presenter Information.
- Find out if you need to Apply for a visa, and arrange your travel and accommodation.
- Check out the Local Offers page of the website for some fun ideas of things to do whilst you are in Sevilla.