E-poster submission is only open to those who have submitted an abstract before the deadline of abstract submission and have been accepted to present their work in the e-poster format. Notification to authors about acceptance and presentation format is on 15 March 2020. Please visit ‘Presenter Information’ for information about format.
E-poster submission opens 15 May 2020.
Important notice: The deadline for submitting your e-poster is 15 June 2020.
If you miss this deadline, we are not able to make your e-poster available at ECSS Sevilla 2020.
Please carefully read the instructions below regarding the creation and submission of your e-poster.
1. Creation of your e-poster with PowerPoint or any other software, to be transferred to PDF.
These instructions are written for PowerPoint, but are applicable to any other software you may wish to use. Use PowerPoint 2003 or newer, and set the dimensions of your poster to: 140 cm (55 in) width x 79 (31 in) cm height, in landscape (horizontal) orientation.
- Number of pages (slides): one (1)
- E-poster file size is a max of 2 MB
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast
- Minimum suggested font size:24 (20 for references)
- For embedded images prefer .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi
- Do not use animated effects, animations or videos
Before submitting, save your e-poster as a PDF file.
2. Submission of your e-poster
- Access your ECSS account, by clicking here.
- Follow the upload link provided behind the e-poster in the ‘submitted abstracts’ section of your ECSS account.
- Depending on the file size of your e-poster and your internet connection, the submission process may take from seconds to several minutes.
Once you have read the e-poster upload instructions, please start your e-poster submission process by entering your ECSS account.
Important notice: The deadline for submitting your e-poster is 15 June 2020. If you miss this deadline, you will not be able to present!