An expansive area has been allocated for SportEx, the congress exhibition which again will form the hub of ECSS Sevilla 2020. Coffees and lunches as well as different activities (e.g. ECSS SportEx Raffle will take place exclusively here).
Exhibitors from all over the world, eager to advance and enhance science and research, will showcase their state-of-the-art products and services.
SportEx is where the very latest products and services are presented. These range from nutrition and performance enhancing supplements to measurement devices and software solutions for physiological and biomechanical analysis, and also includes state-of-the-art training and regeneration devices as wearable technologies – to name but a few.
To be an exhibitor at SportEx allows you to reach out to a unique target group and get in touch with key players and decision makers in the field of sport science and sport medicine.
A basic exhibitor package includes:
- One free exhibitor registration for every 6 m² exhibition space booked (a minimum of two free exhibitor registrations per company will be provided regardless of the size of the booked exhibition space)
- An online company profile, including company details
- Logo placement on list of exhibitors, online profile and final programme (if booked before 1 May 2020)
- Five complimentary SportEx-day-passes at free disposal
- SportEx Space 350 EUR / m² - Special Deal id booked before 1. April 2020 - 300 EUR / m²
- Additional exhibition construction and services such as electricity, lighting, furniture, etc. are also available
Floorplan: Please note, white stands are already booked!
Share your knowledge – generate return on investment.
SportEx opening hours
Tuesday, 30 June 2020
- 06:00 - 24:00 Set-up
Wednesday, 1 July 2020
- 09:45 – 17:00
- 19:30 – 20:30 Opening reception (attendance is optional)
Thursday, 2 July 2020
- 09:15 - 16:30 1st break to end of coffee break
Friday, 3 July 2020
- 09:15 – 16:15 1st break to end of coffee break
- 16:15 – 24:00 Dismantling