Application deadline extended to 15 April 2020
ECSS and Gatorade Sports Science Institute promote the “GSSI Young Scholar Travel Grant”.
This travel grant is offered to young scholars from “outside of Europe” to attend the annual ECSS congress. New researchers (those currently studying sports nutrition or within five years of completing PhD in sports nutrition) working in the field of sports nutrition and hydration are encouraged to apply by submitting an online application form (CV, publication list and letter of motivation), two letters of recommendation together with the abstract to the ECSS. ECSS membership is mandatory.
All applications will undergo a thorough review. Three candidates shall be receiving a grant of Two Thousand Euro (2.000 €) each, to cover travel expenses to the 25th annual congress of the European College of Sport Science – ECSS Sevilla 2020.
Please download your application form GSSI Young Scholar Travel Grant
Application complete only by submitting:
- The application form
- Two letters of recommendation
- The abstract that has been submitted for the presentation
- ECSS membership (paid by 15 April 2020)
- Abstract submission deadline for ECSS Sevilla 2020: 1 February 2020
- Application (application form, recommendation letters, submitted abstract) deadline: 15 April 2020
- Notification to applicants: 20 April 2020